Since 2016, I’ve been publishing a reader guide as a free download. This little volume is thick with links. There are links to product pages as well as links to other content on my site that you might have missed—an out-take scene, family trees to download, audio samples, and swag. There are also suggestions for reading order, beyond the series order.
I change the colour each year so you know which version you have. The latest edition is pink.
Use the BookFunnel link if the guide isn’t free at Amazon in your territory.
There’s a small change with this year’s guide. Previously, Amazon has pushed out the new edition to customers who have downloaded previous editions of the guide, which updates the version for those customers. This year, they declined to do so. If you have the blue and pink 2020 edition, you won’t get an automatic update at Amazon and you won’t be able to download the 2022 edition since Amazon will say you already have it. So, I’m unpublishing the book at Amazon and publishing the pink one as a new book. That will change the link as it will have a new ASIN.
You can download the Reading Guide free at:
2. There are free downloadable Family Trees available for several of my series:
The Ravensmuir, Kinfairlie and Inverfyre Family Trees
3. I have some free puzzles of my book covers that you can do online at Jigsaw Planet. You don’t have to log in to play. Check out my puzzles, right here.
4. Bookplates! If you’d like signed bookplates to put in your print copies of my books, just send me an email or comment on this post. I’ll need your mailing address to send them to you.
5. Postcards and bookmarks come and go, but they’re free for the asking. If you’d like some, just send me an email or comment on this post. I’ll need your mailing address to send them to you. Right now, I have this postcard for Ravensmuir and Kinfairlie:
And this bookmark for the Champions of St. Euphemia:
And this bookmark for Rogues & Angels.
6. If you’d like to download and print a PDF booklist to track what you have and what you want, here’s the link.
7. You can also download free colouring pages of some of my book covers: